A mom friend shared a note in Facebook, a life contentment tips list. That list has inspired me. I ended up picking a few from the list she shared and added a few of my own and came up with this contentment tips. Some may say that they have read that from somewhere already, that is great then. Here is another reminder. This may also serve as a short list of life hacks that the millennial babies and young parents can consider.
- Ensure your kids attend a good, affordable school (expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results).
- Have time and give your kids good training at home.
- Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently, not in a house you struggle to pay yearly. That is another source of family worries and stress. For couples, if financial matters don’t tear you down, it might break your marriage.
- Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, some are caused of over-thinking. Stay away from negative thoughts.
- Live within your means. Save more and spend less. Don’t follow trends, wear clean, well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat.
- Smile. Eat healthy meals. Exercise.
- When buying a car buy one that is fuel efficient and corresponds with your salary. All you need is a means of convenient and reliable transportation. And make sure you have your own parking space or have rented one.
- Have integrity. Be industrious.
- Empathize. Learn to share and care.
- Pay it forward.
- Hug people you care. Hug just because.
- Life is a step after the other. Keep a positive attitude and outlook in life. Even if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, keep to your own side; it’s where you belong. There you can plant your own grass and tend to it. Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Above all things, pray and have strong faith in God.
I am giving credits to the original post of this Life Contentment Tips I have shared, I just have no info of the owner. Let us all share good things and believe in the ripple effect of kind gestures.