My first blog award! I’d like to thank MomDaughterreviews for this Versatile Blogger award. I really appreciate it. And so after receiving this award, I have to share with you 7 things about me that you may and may not know.
7 Things About ME
1. I just lost my Mom last December.
2. I love to cook and bake but I don’t have an oven not a big kitchen so I can move about easily.
3. I’m planning to visit Buhi, Camarines Sur this May.
4. I get to watch Backyardigans, Hi5 & Strawberry Shortcake DVDs everyday.
5. I dream of winning the Lotto to buy a new H&L for the family.
6. I like to bring my daughters to HongKong Disneyland or migrate to AU or NZ instead.
7. I am now a SAHM who seeks to earn online via blogging and is still looking for home based job opportunities.
I’m a passing this award to 8 bloggers I randomly selected from my followers list. And they are:
Crafts (including sewing) has been one of my passions. I’d like to be able to create dresses for my kids just like the way my Mama did for me when I was little. But, where did that passion go?
I have been feeling a little lazy to get started with it. Part of me insists to shrug the feeling off.
And I really want to. I need more positive energies to overcome this feeling. I need to move on. I have to act or soon I will regret not embracing all the opportunities in front of me.. of not using the talent (if it is indeed a talent) bestowed on me. I’d like to remember my dearest inspiration and I want her to be happy for me… and proud of me too.
This passion for crafts and sewing made me collect ideas I’ve seen and read from the internet. The “how to’s”, “where to’s” and “what to’s”. They are all saved in folders I named differently depending on their categories. I just hate that I find myself overwhelmed that I kept adding more tasks to do when I haven’t finished yet what I have already started. Tons of ideas occupies my mind that I can no longer remember where have I stopped on the project that I have initiated.
And I saw a blog post. A contest that is. This could be the spark. This could be a sign for me to get up and move. I don’t want to waste more time and energy with nothing to call an accomplishment. With this in mind, I’d like to share with you a Birthday & Beauty Giveaway promo where you could win prizes to start a blog where you can share your own passion for just about anything. Cash prizes are in store too for it has a number of sponsors and…
This Birthday and Beauty Giveaway would not be possible without the help of these wonderful sponsors.