Change is undeniably inevitable, even with Vagex. Have you received your newsletter yet? In case not, you must be missing a lot. For one, earning 1000 credits from tweeting your referral link has been there for a while now but there are several things you have to keep in mind. Here they are:
- You need to tweet your referral link with #Vagex, for example, “Join Vagex #vagex http://Vagex.com/?ref=012345”. You can do this each day. However credits are only given to those tweets that appear in the #Vagex feed.
- Credits are not given for more than one tweet each day.
- One twitter account cannot make posts for multiple Vagex accounts.
- One referral link cannot be tweeted by multiple twitter accounts.
- Only tweets from established twitter accounts may appear in the feed and hence be verified.
- Ensure your tweets appear in the Twitter public feed (meaning, everyone can see it when signed out of twitter).
Other things included in the updates are:
- Android and iOS viewers developed, called Hexagon and Yoghi respectively.
- Forum reopened
- Transactions page showing incoming and outgoing credit amounts
- Referral cards to print out with a referral QR code on the back
- Easier method to add a video
- Mobile site updates
Now these does not stop there as for in the upcoming weeks, updates for the Firefox viewer and Vagfighter for for Android and iOS will be introduced. So, better stay tuned for more from Vagex.
I thought of making this guide in relation to my previous Vagex post. As I have mentioned in that post, there are several ways to earn credits for Vagex. Facebook and Twitter posts are just 2 of the 9 ways to earn from Vagex. But, I have read in the forum that there are a lot of Vagex members that can’t get their credits even if they submitted their posts already. Why? What could be the reason why we either get an email that the links we submitted are not found or invalid? One big reason is not submitting the correct link.
Here’s how to get the correct URL of your Twitter post before submitting it to Vagex for verification:
1. Log in to your Twitter account and create your post. Click “Tweet”.
2. After clicking on “Tweet”, you will see your post and so as the time stamp (encircled in red).
3. You have to click on the time stamp and this is what you’ll get:
4. Click and copy on the URL of your Tweet (encircled Red in Figure 3) and submit that to the verification page of Vagex. Remember to selct and click on the correct “verify” option.
5. This is what you’ll get after clicking on “verify”:
Enter the Twitter link that you copied and enter it in the “LINK” box then select the LINK TYPE Twitter from the drop down menu. CLick submit.
6. After submitting, here’s what you should see:
And you just have to wait for that to be verified in about 2-3 days. It may also take more than 3 days if Vagex has a lot to verify. Remember, they do it manually which I believe is better so there’ll be no missed entries. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and submit your Twitter links now! You can do that once everyday.
I will also create an instruction on how to get the correct URL for Facebook and will keep everyone posted.
I know a lot of us whatever the reason is wants to increase You Tube views and subscribers. And just as to let you know, you can get views for free or by subscription. That’s why there’s Vagex for everyone. Aside from the views and subs you’ll get from signing up in VAGEX, you also earn from viewing other member’s videos.
There are actually several ways to earn from Vagex and here are just some of the means:
1. View videos and get views on your own videos.
2. Refer your friends.
3. Post about Vagex via social networking sites like YouTube, Twitter, Google +1 and Facebook. You can also post a review about Vagex via Alexa.
So, if you are interested in an easy way to earn clicks, likes, views and subs on you YouTube videos and so as earn at the same time…SIGN UP now!