I was tagged by a dear friend, Joy of JoyRide and so I decided to create a 2-in-1 post at first. To not lose the momentum, I guess.
Sept. 14, I am grateful for..
– the person who found Nhald’s wallet. Our faith in humanity is still there because of him/them.
– the ability to recognize something good out of an obvious mistake. We got the chance to go out together as partners, it was quite an adventure.
– the simple fact that my kids’ have the ability to take care of each other while Mom & Dad is out.
Sept. 15. I am grateful for…
– an additional rest day for the kids and that Malacañang initiated the suspension of classes as early as last night because of thypoon Luis.
– my awesome clients for the trust they have given me.
– Keanna’s achievement for the 1st grading period.
I have this posted in my Facebook account but since we are promoting something really good here, it is best to share it in public too. So, if you were tagged by a friend, be it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or through blogs and other social media websites, go ahead and join in. You will be surprised as to how much there is to really be thankful for instead of wasting our time with all the what-if’s and I should have’s.
Have a great day everyone!
Do you ever have skin problems? Eczema, acne and Psoriasis, to name a few. Do your kids or someone you know suffer from itchiness and discomfort these irritations bring?
Most of us do or did have to go through irritations like these and we have to resort using expensive topical creams or maybe dermatological remedies. A lot did not know that Guyabano (Soursop) and Wheatgrass can help – clean, safe and healthy!
My JINGA JUICE is made from Guyabano (the whole fruit and its seeds) and Wheatgrass…the first of its kind in the market. There were reports that Guyabano seeds and leaves were used as skin astringent, used to treat headlice and even to purge bed bugs too! While Wheatgrass effectively reduces wound, acne and acute rashes’ pain, swelling and inflammation. It is also being used to treat burns and insect bites.
So, stay healthy and prevent illnesses! With balanced diet, take Jinga Juice regularly, be energized and bring out that youthful glow in you!
* this post is also at JINGA JUICE ASIA
I saw my friend”s daughter posted something interesting in Facebook and so I went ahead and checked the application and its website- WiddlyTinks.com. I immediately tried how to make my own Holiday greeting card. I got lost a little with how casino online to resize the photo but glad to have figured it out. I was already thinking on what and how to ask a 7 year old girl how she did it. haha!
Here”s my younger daughter greeting you all an early Merry Christmas!