I was tagged by a dear friend, Joy of JoyRide and so I decided to create a 2-in-1 post at first. To not lose the momentum, I guess.
Sept. 14, I am grateful for..
– the person who found Nhald’s wallet. Our faith in humanity is still there because of him/them.
– the ability to recognize something good out of an obvious mistake. We got the chance to go out together as partners, it was quite an adventure.
– the simple fact that my kids’ have the ability to take care of each other while Mom & Dad is out.
Sept. 15. I am grateful for…
– an additional rest day for the kids and that Malacañang initiated the suspension of classes as early as last night because of thypoon Luis.
– my awesome clients for the trust they have given me.
– Keanna’s achievement for the 1st grading period.
I have this posted in my Facebook account but since we are promoting something really good here, it is best to share it in public too. So, if you were tagged by a friend, be it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or through blogs and other social media websites, go ahead and join in. You will be surprised as to how much there is to really be thankful for instead of wasting our time with all the what-if’s and I should have’s.
Have a great day everyone!